Organic.Edunet - Work Packages
|The general approach of Organic.Edunet is organised around seven main working activities:
- The identification of the requirements that will affect the introduction of OA and Agroecology educational content in the formal educational systems of the participating educational institutions (corresponds to WP2: Requirements Analysis).
- The definition of the pedagogical requirements related to the introduction of the educational content in the educational programs of the targeted users, and the design of appropriate educational scenarios (corresponds to WP3: Educational Design).
- The adaptation and specialization of state-of-art and standard-complying technologies that are already successfully implemented and operating in other application areas by the project’s technical partners, in order to appropriately deploy them for the needs of Organic.Edunet (corresponds to WP5: Technical Specification & System Deployment).
- The engagement of the provided tools by content providers, in order to create the Organic.Edunet learning repositories and to populate them with content related to OA and Agroecology (corresponds to WP4: Content Population).
- The definition of the quality requirements of the project, as well as the design and implementation of the pilot evaluation, and validation activities to be performed within the targeted user organisations (corresponds to WP6: Quality Assurance & Pilot Evaluation).
- The launch of dissemination and exploitation actions (corresponds to WP7: Dissemination & Exploitation).
- The organisation, implementation and orchestration of the project activities, the definition of quality indicators to monitor and assess project outcomes, and the foresee of risk management procedures for ensuring proper implementation of the project (corresponds to WP1: Management & Coordination).