Organic.Edunet - Objectives
|The main objectives of the Organic.Edunet project are the following:
- To support stakeholders producing content about Organic Agriculture (OA) and Agroecology to publish it in an online federation of learning repositories, described according to multilingual, standard-complying metadata.
- To deploy a multilingual online environment (the Organic.Edunet Web portal) that will facilitate end-users’ search, retrieval, access and use of the content in the learning repositories.
- To study educational scenarios that will introduce the use of the Organic.Edunet Web portal and the content in the repositories, in order to support teaching of the relevant topics, in high-schools and agricultural universities.
- To evaluate project results in the context of both focused pilot trials and open validation events which will take place in various European schools and universities.
- To create organisational structures that will reinforce the cooperation of stakeholders in this particular content area and will support the sustainability of project results.